Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Vistula Legion Infantry - part 2

It's been a busy week , so progress has been a little slower than normal. I have finished the Grenadier and Voltigeur companies, with the fusiliers about half way there.I have also got some paint on the first of the Vistula Lancers - well it's the same colours, so i thought i might as well.





The more of them I paint , the more impressed I am with the castings. More next week

5 comments:

  1. Really nice Dave!
    I had a load of Elite poles in czapka and they looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I like the yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great painting. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice work indeed. Glad to see some more pictures after seeing the one at Analogue Hobbies. Lovely painting and very nice castings.

    ReplyDelete