Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Mancave addition

What with the growing number of painted figures, especially the larger 54mm ones I thought it was time to get hold of a display case to show them off and keep them pristine. It has also managed to hold the 28mm stuff as well. So I was excited to receive a large package today, and with a few minutes work it's mounted on the wall in the man cave. It is 16 inch by 30.








It might need an extra spot light in the corner of the room in the future , especially as I am going to have to order another case when the good lads over at Brigantes Studio finish off the various Bootleggers, Gangsters,G Men and Policemen I dropped off with them at Blog Con 2. I decided I wanted to supported their bold adventure and I know I am not going to get the time to do that little project over this year. It will let me work on the bits required to get a game up an running ... Working title "Public Enemy Number 1".

Well I think I have better get my finger out and get back to some brushwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment